Friday, January 31, 2014

hearts for VP-16!

We are sending some love to Matt and the rest of VP-16 for Valentine's Day (yes, I am aware it is not February yet.. but snail mail take time people!!)

Addison's teacher was all for me coming in to make some Valentine's Day hearts for Matt!  I'm so glad because his walls look pretty boring .. so stark white.  I've sent pictures of the kids.  And we leave an open box for all art work to be mailed to daddy ;)  (best thing about deployment is you don't have to throw kids' art away.. it all goes to Daddy!!)   But who wouldn't want a little love from 18 first graders!?  They worked hard..





I decided to put them on yarn so that he didn't have to hang up all 18 hearts.. just a string or two!


We made one BIG heart for all of the War Eagles of VP-16 and all the kids signed it!



WE LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU WAR EAGLES!!!

2 comments: